Ticket holders will be contacted directly via email on June 4th, with information on the exclusive benefits created for those who wish to carry them to next year’s edition.
- Where and when will CSSCAMP Barcelona take place?
The 2021 CSSCAMP Conference will take place on July 14, 2021 at the Fira Barcelona Montjüic in Barcelona.
- Why has the conference been postponed?
In these exceptional times, with the pandemic and lockdowns that are affecting all of us in our personal and professional lives, this decision has been reached as the only possible way to safeguard the health and wellbeing of all our attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and teams.
- Will the programme be the same as 2020?
We didn't announce any speaker yet. Indeed our call for speakers has been on standby and will open very soon! You can expect a promising and diverse speaker line-up from every corner of our community.
- Is my 2020 ticket still valid for CSSCAMP 2021?
Yes! All all your ticket/s are automatically transferred to the new dates. Ticket Pass holders for CSSCAMP 2020 will receive an email on June 4st, with detailed information of the benefits we’re offering you if you carry over your ticket to 2021.
- What are the benefits of carrying over my ticket to CSSCAMP 2021?
As a thank you for your continuing support and trust in CSSCAMP, we’ve created an exclusive benefit. Full details of the specific benefits open to you if you keep your pass are in the email sent to you on 4th June.
Tickets for CSSCAMP 2021 will go on sale soon, we can’t guarantee super early bird pricing for the next edition.
- I am unable to attend in 2021
If keeping your ticket for the future conference in Barcelona doesn’t work for you then we have the following options:
- Transfer your ticket to a colleague or friend : Can’t come to any of the future dates but have a colleague or friend who can? No problem! You can re-assign it with the link included in your ticket, you don't need to do it now, you have time until we get close to July 2021.
Donate your ticket : Can’t come, but don’t want a refund? We will provide it to scholarship candidates that apply to our Scholarship Program. Your help can make a big impact to someone who can’t afford to join us. Please contact us at email@example.com, including "Donate ticket/s" on the subject with your Invoice Number or Order Reference.
Claim your refund : Ticket holders will have received an email on June 4th with detailed information of how to claim a refund of its cost if you are unable to attend.
- How long do I have to claim my refund? : The refund process will open on 8th of June and will run until the 18th June 2020 inclusive (according to Art. 36 of the Royal Decree-law 11/2020, dated March 31st). Claims made after this date will not be processed, and the ticket/s will automatically be carried over to 2021.
- How long will my refund take to process? : Refunds will be completed at the latest by the 5th August 2020 (according to Art. 36 of the Royal Decree-law 11/2020, dated March 31st). If you haven’t received your refund after this period, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where will the money be refunded to? : Refunds will be issued to the original card used for payment.
- Can I carry some ticket over to 2021 and refund others? : No. We can only refund orders in full, not individual tickets within an order.
- Will I be refunded the full amount I paid for? : Yes. The total cost of the tickets you purchased will be returned to you.
- My question is not listed here.
If there's any question you would like to ask, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you. We are here to help you!